Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Sunday, 5 October 2008

A*Mei concert

It has been a long time (and i mean over a decade) since I last went for a celebrity concert. Actually I am not exactly a fan of A*Mei but I think her voice is really good and it would be great to watch her sing live. She held her concert here last year but I missed it cos no money to go. This year she comes back again! And as a birthday gift, Ah C got 2 front row seat tickets for me! And my mum had the privilege to go with me.... =P

We were there early and the stadium was so empty....




But it slowly got filled up and not long later, it was full! Yea, tickets were sold out and additional seats were actually added.


And the show started about 20mins pass scheduled time. I am glad it was not delayed for too long, which I know can happen at some concerts.


Both my mum and I agreed that she was a bit plump =P Nevertheless, her voice is really good and it was a spendid performance. Honestly there was not a lot of stunts or extraordinary dancing, but she just had the ability to heighten the atmosphere, right from the start.





Besides A*Mei herself, her dancers were awesome too. Special mention to this ang moh dancer (picture below), quite cute leh! But I could not snap a clear good shot of him cos he's forever moving. I think all her dancers got a lot of flare... make me wanna learn to dance like them! But of cos, its impossible la. Goodness, I can't dance. Give me a ball instead ba.
It was really great to watch A*Mei live! Thank you for the tickets dear~ Hopefully we can go watch a concert next time together!

No comments: