Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

a wonderful weekend

is the word I would use to describe my past weekend!



Saturday

After half a day's exposure to the sun for soccer and softball training (which left me rather burnt), I met up with my WAT (work and travel) babes for dinner at Sun with Moon at Wheelock place.
The food was REALLY good. I LOVE their salmon sashimi! Their prices are a bit steep (spent about $35 per person) but absolutely worth it.
Thick and fresh salmon sashimi

Oyster


Teriyaki chicken rice bowl


Assorted skewers

Green tea parfait (yummy....)


Buckwheat crepe with chestnut filling

Us~ High on food~


After dinner we headed to Tapas Wine Bistro at Holland V to chill out. Thanks to Yingni (whose friend is the boss of the place), we got complimentary membership cards which entitle us to 15% discount. Its a great place to chill, with little food TAPAs and a huge selection of wine and cocktails (among other drinks) to choose from. There are also 2 TV sets for you to catch soccer matches on screen.

French red wine


Meini's Minty cocktail

Yingni's Between the sheets

My Chi-chi, malibu with pineapple juice


And.......

Chocolate shots! so sinful.

Sunday

I went for Goodwood Park Hotel's L' Espresso afternoon high tea with the girls! I have been wanting to try it for a long time... and I must say I really enjoyed it, and would definitely come again! Though the variety was not alot(but adequate), the quality of the food was good, really good! I guess they focus more on quality instead of quantity. Alright, I shall let pictures do the talking....




I love my food! And couldn't really stop eating... haha!



My pretty girls~

Overall, the weekend was really enjoyable, meetin up with all my girls and eating good food.

Last but not least, greetings from my handsome boy.......






















Mocha~!

No comments: