Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Monday, 20 October 2008

I am back from Hong Kong... it was a great trip!!!!!

The last time I went in 2006, didn't really buy much stuff. But this time, I bought quite a lot of stuff in 2 days. Fa Yuen Street (further down along Sportswear street) is the best!

Things I bought:
1. Three cardigans for S$25. They are exactly what u can find in Far East Plaza.. but here its super cheap!
2. 2 bags - quality quite good, love the design, and less than 50% the price of what u can get at far east plaza
3. a pair of flats for S$10
4. a dress and a shirt from H&M
5. face masks
6. model plane for Ah C

And we had very good food here... better than what we have in Dongguan.
Hai, now its back to work, serious work. Oh ya, I made a pair of specs in Dongguan too, for S$40 only!!!! Shall give more details, complete with photos when I have time bah.

Must jia you for the rest of the week!!!

No comments: