Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Sunday, 12 October 2008

For: The most important man in my life

In our first year together, you smsed me a quote every day. I told you to stop eventually, as I din want you to run out of quotes one day. which I thought you will, pretty soon. I have many favourites, but probably some are more relevant at certain times. And as it is now...

"The most beautiful view is the one I share with you"
Having gone on several trips, the best ones were always spent with you.
Maybe its the way you accomodate me in everything we do.
Maybe its our common interests in things - sightseeing over shopping. shopping for others over ourselves.
Or maybe its because its just great to be with you.
I want to go so many more places with you...
our cruise on the carribean sea.
hiking and watching sunrise on eagle peak.
snowboarding - wherever it is.
staying in a suite in las vegas.
maybe a resort getaway in maldives.
accompanying you on your bwc training in perth, once again.
and the many many more places we will visit in the next ten years!
Wherever I go, the most beautiful view will always be shared with you.

"When you realise you want to spend the rest of you life with somebody,
you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
Its amazing how two years have passed just like that. It almost feels like you have just left and now its just less than 2 years before we embark on our life together. And I just can't wait for it to start.


And for whatever times left that we are to be apart, just remember,
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" and
"As a part of you has grown in me and so you see,
its you and me forever and never apart,
maybe in distance, but never in heart."


It has been 6 years my dear... and still,
"Each morning as I awaken,
you are the reason I smile,
you are the reason I love."



Happy anniversary =)

No comments: