Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Sunday, 19 April 2009

Bintan

I totally forgot to blog about our Bintan trip during the first week of 2008! Until I was going through my photos today. Very back-dated, but I decided to post this because I wanna add it to my Travel list!
Anyway, we went for a 2D1N trip to Bintan during the first week of 2008.

During the ferry ride to Bintan, the sea was really choppy and people around us were puking into brown paper bags distributed by the ferry staff. I felt perfectly fine, until..... AH C passed me a Lindt truffle and told me it can help PREVENT puking. Ya, i cannot resist chocolates, so i ate it... and within 5 minute, I BEGAN puking.... what good advice! Felt so terrible. Boo.

WE stayed at the Nirwana resort, which had very basic rooms (at least for the one i was staying in). Our room was on the first floor with a garden view... hmm, nothing spectacular.Anyway, as December was the monsoon season and the skies were rather grey on both days, we didn't really do any beach activities like tanning or swimming. Nevertheless, we did what we wanted - we spa-ed at the Angsana Spa (3 hours) - super good, quite pricey though!

Heh, us before the spa. Sorry there are no other photos, just wanted to relax!
Basically, we didn't really take much pictures cos there is nothing much interesting... hence these are the best i can offer... us! LOL.







He kissed the frog! no the frog didnt turn into prince. if he did, then he's homosexual. (ok super lame i know, i am like like lah!)

Anyway people who have been to batam have been telling me that Batam spas are really good and cheap. I must go try one day! Cos so far i have been to Angsana Spa and Spa Botanica, and though they are really good in terms of quality and service (i totally love them), they are quite expensive.

No comments: