Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Thursday, 17 April 2008

Colorado

Within a span of 4 days, I experienced sun, rain, hail and snow. Colorado welcomes me.

On the road







The United States Airforce Academy (USAFA)




Cadets assembling for their lunch time march.



Against Pikes Peak

Garden of the Gods



Brett and Julie's house

Brett and Julie are Qingquan's sponsors, which means guardian in some sense. They are very nice and sweet people and generously allowed me to stay in their home when I was there. And I really LOVE their house. I want to have a house like this too.

My bedroom


The living room


Dining area


The kitchen


Their food storeroom.... I was shocked. and fascinated.


Breakfast at Cracker Barrel

Strawberry and Blueberry pancakes




Rocky Mountain candy shop
Candied apples and chocolates


Red Robin


My FAVOURITE Cheesecake factory!!!!
Look at that wide selection of cheesecakes.. everything taste sooooooo good. ANd no, they dont just sell cheesecakes, and their main courses are equally awesome.



And it snowed when I was there, in MAY.



Thanks to quan, I had a chance to visit this wonderful place which I would otherwise not know about. Just blogging about this makes me wanna pack my bag and go there now.



No comments: