Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Friday, 14 November 2008

today is slack day! cos seniors not around. i shall finish my testing quickly and go home!

anyway.. my current client is at yishun. so my dad sent me and we had breakfast at chong pang food market before i come to work. i had very good ban mian there so before i forget, i wanna recommend it to people who loves ban mian!

i had the bee hoon kway (the thicker and bigger pieces version). The noodles was cooked to perfection - not overcooked till its too soft but just solid enough to be chewy yet not undercooked. According to my dad, the noodles are handmade i.e. sliced/peeled by hand from balls of dough into the cooking pot, not sliced by machine, which is why its so Q. For $3, there was much ingredients - big slices of mushroom, minced pork and 2 pieces of peeled prawns (so u dun have to peel it yourself). The soup was so sweet that my teh-c tasted blend.. i finished all the soup by the way!

For those interested, the stall number is #01-154. Give it a try if you are nearby!

No comments: