Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Sunday, 30 November 2008

My recent posts have been truly all about my life.
They are no longer just about the new places I have dined at,
the new places I have visited,
new things I have tried and
how i have spent my weekends etc anymore.

Partly because I havent tried being going out much or trying new places or things.
(But I realised i am as happy with things this way cos I am satisfied with just going back to the same places which I have gone and loved.)
Partly because I have been thinking alot lately and is penning down these thoughts on this space.

My personal thoughts may be boring or might not be of interest to you, so feel free to close this browser and proceed to other more interesting pages.

Why are we living in this world
Why do we live the way we live
And ultimately, how I want myself to live.
There is so much time u have in this world.
Is it simply for us to get a degree, get a job but ever stop complaining about it? spend ur salary on good food and shopping simply to compensate urself for working so hard? get married and have kids, give your kids education, watch them grow up and then worry about whether they will eventually take care of you when u grow old?

Is it impossible to find a job which u love? Is it not possible to find joy in ur work?
Sure, every job has its pros and cons - it may be enjoyable, yet it may take up so much of ur time, it may be tiring, it may involve having to handle unreasonable people, be it your superior or your customer. But i guess when you enjoy what you are doing, these can be easily overcome. So the only problem is when you don't love your job.

I have a dream. I may not be able to realise it now because of practical circumstances. But I am working on it and I am just glad I am doing that.

Stay positive!

No comments: