Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Thursday, 26 February 2009

Unpredictable

One of Ah C's fellow pilot trainee who studied with him in the US injured his knee recently and had to return to Singapore (from his BWC course in Perth) for a surgery. Really, life is unpredictable. Like when Ah C was close to injuring (and maybe lose) his eye while training for his powerlifting about over a year back. That is why when you guys say I am just waiting for my "Tai tai" life to begin.. i always reply "you never know what will happen in the future.."

As much as I want to leave my job and pursue my patisserie dream, one has to be practical and realistic. IF Ah C does not become a pilot in the end and our plans have to change, our future will never change, because it will consist of me and him. For one, I know he will not let me suffer, because its in him, determined and motivated. Even if he can't make his passion his career, i know he will use his energy on something meaningful. And he is someone I can rely on.

I am really blessed and lucky to find someone whom I love and who loves me, and we know there is a great future ahead of us. And I am glad that some of my friends have found their special someone too. From the way they look into each others eyes, the little sweet things they say to each other in a very sincere way, the way they enjoy small little things together, I know that will go a long way.

Relationships do not build upon words alone. More often than not, it takes the effort of two, communication, understanding and trust. Hence, if you think you have found that someone, hold on tight and make it work. Before its too late, because life is unpredictable.

No comments: