Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Sunday, 1 February 2009

January

Its been such a looooong time since I last posted something here.
Thats partly because in December, I had to spend most of my time accompany my dear who was back for holidays... and soon (on the very day itself)after he returned to the US for his new school term, I had to start my secondment back to assurance. The first week was still alright... though I was pretty 'rusty' after having left assurance for half a year. Then the second week came... to start on a job that had a very bad reputation...

Wah, it really sucks man. I think can fight with my China job back in October 2008. We had a reporting deadline to meet in 1.5 weeks for 2 entities. and this is the first year that we are doing reporting for this company. For the previous 2 years, it took one entire year to finish the stat audit and we only signed the accounts for FY2007 like... less than a month ago? How crazy is that. Needless to say, we could not report in time... and it is still dragging... even though I have already pulled out. I dunno how many more weeks this reporting thing is going to last, and how many handovers will there be. But i dun care... cos I am out already!!! yea!! Though I expect many phone calls from the new team to ask me stuff la.

Having worked till 10plus (at client place) and another few hours more back home for the past 3 weeks, I can't wait to start my comfortable life back in IA. How does knocking off at 6pm everyday with no need to bring work home sound? Four weeks of good life, shall worry about the future later. Haiyah, I really dun understand how anyone can get used to external audit life.

Anyway, didnt really enjoy chinese new year this year cos i think i was too tired and bothered with my job. its good that the job is over, so i can enjoy the rest of my new year....

So many movies i wanna watch!!!! time to do it!!!

No comments: