Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Thursday, 21 August 2008

Spinning classes

Today I went to the gym with Ning and attended the spinning (cycling) class. It was so intensive that I perspired like I never did before, not even for long runs or netball games. Drops of sweat were all over the bike's handles. I enjoyed it because i love the after feeling of getting a good workout.

YEESSSS, i am trying to lose weight again!!! Not by going on a diet though. But a combination of eating right and exercising regularly. Wanna be and look more fit as well! It will be a slow, progressive process which hopefully would be sustainable.

I signed up for the Standard Chartered 10.5km run! Haha company is paying for it, so why not? Havent run a marathon before so going for the short one to try out first. I have a timing target so i gotta work towards it from now onwards. '

Yea very motivated right now, hopefully its still the case 4months down the road, hehe.

No comments: