Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Sunday, 17 August 2008

Recently I have been watching a Korean drama series called Spring Waltz, just finished it today!


Its not too bad, though it has the usual element of "girl fall in love with rich boy and face parents' rejection" like many korean drama. I choose korean drama based on their actors and actresses i.e. whether I know them and if they are good-looking anot. So yea, the actress is sweet and got dashing Daniel in it! I will prefer Hong kong drama to Korean drama anytime though. (In the midst of Tang Xin Feng Bao 2 right now!)

I went to look up some photos of the lead actress in Spring Waltz, Han Hyo Joo, and I think she looks significantly different right now.




















Less chubby cheeks, sharper jawline, narrower and sharper nose, lips a bit thinner too.
It seems to me that all pretty korean actresses look the same - Small face and sharp jawline, small and sharp nose, double eyelids, thin and small lips, long flowy hair, skinny.
Why do they all wanna look the same that its so hard to differentiate them with other actresses?

No comments: