Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Monday, 30 June 2008

Purchases

I forgot to say, I went to the PC show and got a very good deal! Bought a Samsung 40" Full HD LCD TV at $1,699, and it comes with a Home Theatre system worth $400 and a $100 Robinsons voucher! I intended to get a HD-ready one cos reviews had said that TVs below 46", u can't really tell the difference. But it was really cheap for a full HD TV, so i went for it. Of cos, the TV goes to the living room where my whole family can enjoy it. My parents like it cos its much clearer and bigger =)

Yea! Better graphics when i play wii. Just on saturday, Ah C's family bought a Samsung 40" Full HD TV too, a different model but its a good deal too. And then he is going to get a PS3 because it will serve as a blu-ray player too. And he will buy blu-ray discs from the US. I wanted to subscribe to the Starhub HD channels, but after looking at the programmes, i decided not to, cos they dun even show HD movies.

And then yesterday we went shopping and I bought a dress from Topshop and he got a shirt from River Island. Both are for the wedding dinners this saturday(his cousin's) and sunday(his air force colleague's). Normally I wouldn't pay for things at Topshop because they are way over-priced and sometimes the material is not very good. But i must admit that clothes from higher-end boutiques do have better cutting and material usually. Anyway, Ah C paid for it =P

Ya, today is slacking day... cos i am on AT (available time).

No comments: