Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Thursday, 3 July 2008

Sorry for the lack of graphical illustration as I havent been taking photographs lately.

Anyway to my girls, sorry I din join u all for mambo yesterday (if you all went). Cos Ah C really forgot to bring long pants la. U all know his pattern one, always in berms one... And anyway, I ended late at 10+ yesterday, by the time i reached home it was 11+ already. And Ning, we did won yesterday!=P

I made a $362 expenditure yesterday.... bought tickets for Fong Fei Fei's concert for my parents! Its a surprise for them.. think my mum will be very happy cos she has been wanting to watch that very much.

Yea, today is Thu and I am on AT again... and tmr... and then its weekend! yea, two wedding dinners to attend... I realised almost 1.5months have passed since Ah returned. that means he's leaving in 1 month's time, sigh, time flies when you are the happiest. I guess after he returns to the States I am gonna ba a workhalic to pass time, and maybe take up a weekend course or something. Afterall, everyone else has new priorities in their lives. I can survive, and will survive! =)

No comments: