Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Sunday, 15 March 2009

what to do with time

my life is getting pretty routine. after work, all i want is to spend time not working. it didn't really matter what i did. as long as i am not working. i realise i need to spend my time more meaningfully.. not just lazing around in my home all day, before my whole body start deteoriating from lying and sitting around too much(i am already feeling not as energized as before!)..

i wanna jog more regularly.
i wanna take up some fitness classes, preferable stretching AND cardio
i wanna spend my weekends at the library reading up on topics of interest to me, like wine/coffee/tea/chocolates/baking/places of interest/photography(so i can take pictures on my holidays)/etc etc
i wanna go to more places
i wanna learn French(to learn to pronounce the various French words use for food)
i wanna take up a part time certificate/diploma course in Hositality and Hotel Management.

There are so many things i wanna do but i never really began with any (jog,yes, only twice a week, but not with that burst of energy anymore). I need to start....

No comments: