Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Thursday, 19 March 2009

this weekend

this sat evening, me is going back to St Nicks for the last chillout.. and before that, i wanna go orchard to look for my Ring Dance dress. and pluck my eyebrows. and i also wanna bake a cake... 3 months nv bake cake le! and i wanna go to the library to read. and sunday i am attending Nic's wedding~ so excited! cos can get idea for my wedding =P and i also need to plan my US trip.. especially in San Francisco, since Florida is almost done. Should i go to Lake Tahoe/Yosemite/Big Sur? Lake Tahoe seems more interesting in winter though... i wanna go Yosemite!! so prob for four days in SFO, 2 days will be spent at Yosemite, 1 day at Sonoma/Napa Valley and one day in Union Square + Fisherman's Wharf =) =) =)

haiyoh.. this weekend is busy busy..

No comments: