Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Saturday, 3 May 2008

sushi-soba-curry

Something happened in the last few days and i have formulated some thoughts:
There is a limit to jokes and humor, especially if it relates to a friend. Do not ask me who i am talking about cos such stuff shld be self-realised and not told. And if you did not realise that i am talking about you, it just goes to show how low ur EQ is and how little respect you have for your friend. And seriously, its just a thin line between a JOKE and an outright INSULT. This aside,

I had a great sushi-making/soba-eating/curry tasting session with my sistas today! It was really fun but messy so i concluded that i would enjoy eating at the restaurant more. Haha. I believe we also concluded that Ning is our most outstanding Jap food chef cos her sushi looks the nicest and she made the curry! well-done Ning~ on your way to domestication =P Haha will post pics when i get them from ning and ying.

Ya ya, and i was extra again.... three couples and me (and mocha). Thanks alvin for reminding me hor~ see la dear, because of your comment on my tagboard, i kena suaned liao.... last time nobody suan me one lo... you deserved to be punished! u are so gonna get it from me when u are back (muahaha....). next few weeks i am going to stay home le. and wait for u to come back.......

No comments: