Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Sunday

Other than my stuff, Quan got many other things to bring back as well...

including

his mum's present
his's friends' stuff
My friends' stuff (Coach, VS etc)
his bro's stuff
His own stuff.

I don't know how he's gonna carry back everything, considering quite a no. of things have to be hand carried, eg. coach(to be sold, hence cant remove from box) and nintendo wii.
Sorry dear! Next time i wil TRY to ask for less things.... =P

Sent HM off at the airport today, as this babe is going to the united states for FIVE freaking months. Will be working at this luxury resort which looks REALLY nice to me. I hope you have fun babe! Though it may be tough and u may meet people who are not very nice, its the overall experience that really matters and i din regret going, so i hope it will be the same for you. Hai, one less crazy girl to hang around with... for 5 months. what will happen to 477 outings without u? Stan, organise your own bday gathering hor... =P

We went to Changi Village to have lunch after the send-off... to have nasi lemak! Damn good. I din ate from the so-called famous stall though, and bought from the stall opposite instead - cos i think the so-called famous one was not that fantastic after having tried once before. And i also recall that the one opposite was not bad. AnywayI ate so much chilli.. asked for extra for my own plate and took all of stan's chilli as well. Now my stomach can still feel the hotness from the chilli lo...

All of us decided to head home after that cos uite a few of them had Mum's Day dinner. Still abit early, so i went Tiong Bahru plaza to walk walk and see if got magazines to buy from Popular. Haha, walked past Nail Palace and decided to get my pedicure cos they were having a promotion at $29 (Usual price is $38 which i wouldnt get becos i think its too ex). I love pedicures! cos they will scrub all ur dead skin away from the sole and clean up the area around your nails. I love how my feet feels much cleaner and smoother after a pedicure (not so much of the polish).

Yea, boring boring with lots of words and no pictures. i only take alot of photos when i am with the girls i guess. cos they are absolute camwhores! heehee.

11days to Quan's return~~~

No comments: