Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Wednesday, 23 April 2008

me

i know this blog skin is like the most basic one anyone can have.
but thats just me, cos i like simplicity.

you may find that some words i use doesnt sound quite right, whether its wrong usage or inappropriate. but to me, they have expressed the way i feel and i m sure frens got my meaning.

so who cares?

i m just happy to do things the way i like it,

and to spend time with my dearest girls every weekend,

and talk to quan every morning during working hours.

Though there are many things i really really wanna learn but havent gone about doing it, i should really start soon!

i wanna learn diving, though i cant swim.
i wanna take a barista course.
i wanna learn japanese.
i wanna take up professional baking.
and the list goes on and on.....

No comments: