Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Saturday, 17 September 2011

A more fruitful week

so.. what have i been doing?

For the first week i was super nua... I worked out only once during the week. I did not touch any books. Most of the time I was surfing the net and watching tv or korean drama. I have completed one drama by the way.

This week I decided to stop nua-ing! If not I will be really lazy when i go back to sg. So some improvement to my regime!

I studied two pages of the korean text book.
I vacuumed and mopped the house (intend to do this twice a week).
I have been working out twice every three days.
I went for a spouse gathering and learned the game of crud (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crud_(game) and will be participating in come competition in early October!
Hmm, I started on another korean drama...

And today I am going to start using my KitchenAid Electric Mixer to make japanese sponge cake! I was actually in the midst of reading the instruction manual for the mixer and decided to write this post.



This thing above costs $799 in Singapore but I got it for US$250 (~S$300) from overstock.com here. Big difference right?! Just need a transformer and I can use it in sg too - the voltage output is different.

Not sure how the cake will turn out cos i always find sponge cake the toughest - either they don't rise enough, they crack, or they turn out too dry. I feel that the best sponge cake must be soft, moist and of cos, spongy! I hope it will be nice, but if its not, i will practise and hopefully it will be good one day!

No comments: