Pyrenees

Pyrenees

Monday, 5 April 2010

Facial rescue

I have been very bad (facial) skin problem since the start of this year... outbreaks, and pimple scars that wouldn't go away.. and as the wedding draws nearer and the problem is getting worse, I decided to seek the help of a dermatologist. Guess how much did my first appointment cost... a freaking $520!!!! $520 better be well spent hence i am posting on this as part the monitoring mechanism.. and then decide if its all worth it.

Ok, given a second chance (after knowing it will cost $520), I figured i will still go. Cos my problem is really quite serious... just look at all the scars on my forehead which wouldn't go away (even after applying boscia recovery anti-oxidant cream and clarins spot corrector). and new pimples keep popping out! ok sorry the picture quite gross...

So this is the highly-raved-about DRX clinic which one of my managers recommended..
And I was given 20days supply of antibiotics and bought following skincare products...

3 weeks later will go back for second Consultation. Hopefully my face is clear and glowing by then!

No comments: